Re: Fiberglass Pole care

For anyone on the eastcoast looking for a solid fiberglass rod, I picked
up a 10 foot 1.5 " solid fiberglass rod from AIN Plastice in Lancaster PA
717-291-9300. This was 5 years ago, and there is now some minor uv
damage, but nothing to worry about. I paid $55 for the 10 footer.  I
don't have their  web address.

73, Jeff kb2wqm