Re: R: Re: Arcjet Motor

I agree - as a manager, I ask my people to answer the following when
something goes wrong...

1) What happened?
2) Why did it happen?
3) What can we do to fix it?
4) What can we do to prevent it from happening again?

A lot of people don't want to answer 2 & 4, but you must - otherwise the
problem/issue will repeat itself. Hopefully AMSAT management is asking these
questions.

I learned this from a wise manager I used to work for, so I'll give him the
credit for this approach.

73's

Don Woodward
KD4APP