Re: UO-11 Telemetry Decoding Program ???

Jeff K7XQ wrote -

> Does anyone know of a simple program that decodes and displays the
> UO-11 > telemetry info on 145.825 MHz ??? Can I use the IZBZY or P3T
> program to use as a > PSK demodulator ???

AFAIK there isn't a simple sound card program for doing this, although I
know that at least one person is writing one.

The IZBZY and P3T programs are unsuitable for OSCAR-11 since the method
of modulation & format of data is completely different.

There is a lot of information about decoding OSCAR-11 on my web site URL

www.users.zetnet.co.uk/clivew/

For an overview read the latest news.  Note that this version contains
more information about decoding than the report that I will be posting
to this BB in a few days time.

After the overview I sugest you download u2hw.zip which contains further
information about suitable hardware, with some circuits.  You can also
find some software in the u2tm.zip and u2wod.zip.

Hope this helps.

73

	 Clive    G3CWV

         Hitchin, North Hertfordshire, UK.