Re: R: Re: Arcjet Motor

See...there's the problem.

We'd like to know what will be done to prevent the mistake from happening
in the future, but we can't find out without figuring out who made it.  As
a result, AMSAT is trapped between wanting to be open, and holding off a
witch hunt.

In the end, perhaps it's better to look at it as one of those "rocket
science" things that can go wrong, along with a million others.

AMSAT should learn from the error, and correct any procedures that might be
lacking that could have allowed this to happen, so that next time, there
are only 999,999 things.

TomB