From: Bruce Paige [mailto:kk5do@arrl.net]
Sent: Friday, 8 June 2001 09:35 AM
To: TDCarrell
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Easy-0n 40

actually, if you are not using ao40 at perigee and using it more from about
50
percent out to apogee and then back in to about 50 percent, you should
almost be able to let the antenna sit and talk the whole time.

i remember times on ao13 that i had qso's with my antenna in one spot for
over an hour. to run outside and tweak after an hour is no big deal in
anyones
book.

good luck on the compilation.

73...bruce

Bruce Paige, KK5DO                    Internet: kk5do@arrl.net
Houston, Texas                                  kk5do@amsat.org
AMSAT Awards Manager                            kk5do@amsatnet.com
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CST on W0KIE Satcom C3, T24, 7.5Mhz
Visit SHOT http://www.clarc.org/shot