Re: Is anyone using Pegasus Mail?

At 14:45 2001-06-07 -0400, you wrote:
>This is not an off-topic message.
>
>I have been using Eudora as my mail client. It can sort the amsat-bb
>message headers by author, date or subject. But in so far as I can
>determine, it cannot sort by subject thread.

Hi Ron
All you have to do in Eudora to sort by title is click on the box above the
titles that says subject and it will sort them by subjects. You can click
on ANY of the boxes in that line. Even the * or dot that shows your unread
messages. This will put anything that you haven't read all together. I do
this once in a while and I do find some that have gotten away from me. Give
it a try and let me know how it works for you. This is how I delete all the
junk messages that I don't care to read..

>thanks, ron w8gus.
>-

73, Bill N4XEO

E- Mail mailto: n4xeo@amsat.org