RE: Accuracy of tracking programs

Well, since we're on this subject, I'm just getting back into sats after
about a 5 year QRT.  I'm using InstaTrak v 1.0 for DOS!  I was thinking
about Nova for Windows until this thread.  So I went to check out LogSat and
saw it's 79 bucks plus the 50 dollar upgrades!  That's kinda pricey for this
po' boy.

So, what are people using now-a-days anyway?  I'm going to check out WinOrb
and see what it looks like.  Any other suggestions?

Thanks
Mike WE3U (formerly WB5NLJ)