Re: What happened to all the ENTER buttons?

Guys
	As said using netscape.. word wrap configuration....follow me.
click on EDIT , Select Preferences , Select Messages , Click the box
for wrap incoming text, you can also set the amount of char to wrap
on your outgoing (default is 72)
veeery simple in netscape
jim kd4hur