Accuracy of tracking programs

I have 2 computers in my shack,that are networked. Both are mid to high
range pentiums.
On my main PC, ( this one ) I run LogSat 5.2 on my other PC I run Nova. I
have two programs,
because each is better at one or another thing.

LogSat is great for forward predictions,and is prettier, but I never did
get it to drive my KCT card.
Nova is not so good at forward predictions, not so easy to use, but drives
the KCT great.

Now here is the point, Nova consistently puts LEO satellites about 1 minute
in front of LogSat,
this makes no real difference to the high orbit satellites, but *is*
significant on LEO's

My station location data is identical on each machine, I used the same set
of KEP's on each machine.
I tried both tracking algorithms on Nova, ( no choice on LogSat )

I have both programs on both machines, and the results are the same
whichever machine I run each on.
My main machine is Internet atomic clock locked, using Tardis 2000, and the
other machine is locked to
the main machine via network broadcast, using K9 part of Tardis.

So here's the question... Which one is correct?

Perhaps a few other tracking software programs could be tried, and a
'majority vote'  decision be made

John

      G4DMF  QTHR   IO93HA
      Amsat-UK Member 5372