Easy-0n 40

Hi, Thanks to the thousands of excellent items here of
gear for AO-40 I've become really enthused with the ease
and low cost of working with the bird.

I'm generating a series of articles for new comers to
satellites (hopefully some of the old HF "die-hards") on easy
and low cost ways to become involved.

So far I have identified a starting system on "S" receive for
under NZ$220 - about US$90. This includes antenna but uses the
Armstrong rotator/pointing system. I've tested my system and
know it works. (There is an assumption of a reasonable SSB
receive capability on HF or VHF.)

The ao40_s2.XLS program has been most helpful. Now I am looking
at Easy-Up. Has anyone produced anything like ao40_s2 program for
up-link calculation? Preferably 2M, 70cm & 23cm. I'm lazy so I'd
appreciate any help with a spread sheet.

Thanks, Terry ZL3QL.