Is anyone using Pegasus Mail?

This is not an off-topic message.

I have been using Eudora as my mail client. It can sort the amsat-bb
message headers by author, date or subject. But in so far as I can
determine, it cannot sort by subject thread. For that reason I have been
using the new web archive for amsat-bb instead of receiving the messages by
mail. This works fine and is very fast since I have an always-on cablemodem
connection. But for dialup I don't think it would work as well.

So for myself when I am on the road, and maybe for others here, I keep
looking for a better program. My friend OA4LS has been exhorting me to use
the free mail client called Pegasus which is available for Mac, Windows and
Novell Netware.

http://www.pmail.com/

http://www.pmail.com/overviews/ovw_winpmail.htm

The feature that caught my eye was the ability to sort messages by thread.
Before making the change I just thought it might be useful to ask if anyone
on amsat-bb is using it, and how well the thread sort works.

Please don't start a long discussion about mail clients unless you
use  Pegasus or can recommend another one that has subject thread sorting.

thanks, ron w8gus.