Re: Fiberglass Pole care

My solution to the Fiberglass problem was to use a wooden
closet pole from the local lumber store.  A little heavier,
but good strength and resistance to just about anything,
except the odd termite.  You should paint it, of course,
although I haven't done anything to mine and it's still good
as new after about 9 months up there.

Stay away from PVC, unless it is well protected and internally
supported with, say, a wood broom handle or closet pole (in which
case, why bother with the PVC part?).

Greg.