Re: What happened to all the ENTER buttons?

This is going to sound wierd, but select "reply" to the message,
and don't send the reply.  Most mail programs that don't word
wrap the message while reading will word wrap them when replying.

Just make sure that you "cancel" unless you really want to reply.

Fred W0FMS