fielddays

It strikes me as strange that the arrl fieldday is on the 23th while the
iaru fieldday was on the 2 12:00 utc till the 3 th 12:00 utc.
Why a diferent date? True the contest on the iaru fieldday was hf only but
that doesn't mean there was no satelite activety,
our fieldday station (pi4kar/p) was active on a uo-14 pass thanks to the
exelent handling practice of pe5yes and on a iss pass thanks to myself.
thanks to the fact that it didn't get you any points the passes where quite
workeble, there was more time for experiments and fun (something very
importand to me atleast).

73 de Andre PE1RDW
aprsdigi co-ordinator Netherlands
member aprs workgroup Netherlands