Hardened EEProms for PCsat

EEPROM Experts,

For our amateur satellite only  a month or so away, our mission is
dependent totally on the common EEPROM in the KPC-9612 TNC.  We need help
finding a PROM replacement:

EEPROM:   27C1001 128K-by-8 EEPROM  120 ns (a 32 pin DIP ROM)

If anyone has a PROM replacement for it, please let us know... thanks...
We are worried about the effect of an SEU on an EEPROM...  We do hope to
get some tantalum tape if there is no other better solution....

Bob Bruninga, WB4APR
US Naval Academy Satellite Lab
410-293-6417