9600 Baud Digital Sats

Hello to the group, I have been recieving UO-22 somewhat for a few weeks
now. I ended up building a TPMII for UHF recieve and using an omni for
uplink along with the archer rotor mod for az tracking with aprstk. No mast
mount pre-amp yet but in the near future I will have one for uhf.

Using only FM @ 9600 Baud, the sats available seem to be KO-25, UO-22 and
UO-36.

I am curious as to others experiences, tips, equipment..ect for using UO-36?
Thanks,
Mike KB5WBH