Re: New lists and so on , now image gallery maker

David Rush and others wrote:

> I have a Perl script that takes advantage of the "mogrify" binary normally present in a Linux XFree86 install.
> If you'd like it, let me know and I'll shoot it over to you.
>
> I also have a script that will take a bunch of picture files and makes copies using my file naming style.
>
> David, ky0dr

Thanks to all the folks that sent me links to make it easy to thumbnail
my images , sheesh , didn't expect so many :)

Now I will have to decide which one works best ......

Now Dave , I don't recall seeing "mogrify" when I did my distro' install
,(sneaks over to an xterm and )

[dcole@box3 amateur]$ locate mogrify

/usr/man/man1/mogrify.1.bz2
/usr/bin/mogrify
/usr/doc/ImageMagick-5.1.1/www/mogrify.html

[dcole@box3 amateur]$

hmmm , well I guess I -do- have it :)

So could you send me your script Dave?

That would be super :)