Turnstyles or Egg Beaters?

Hello everyone,
I want to get in to satellite ops. I just got a Yaesu  FT-847 and want to
put up some un-obtrusive omni-directional satellite antennas that don't
attract a lot of attention.  My neighbors would not let me get by with a
directional array, so my question is which are better?  Turnstyle, Egg
Beater, or Quadrifflar?  And in that same vein, which are easiest for a "not
so mechanically inclined" novice antenna builder to attempt?

Thanks for your input
73's
Mike WE3U (formerly WB5NLJ)
mailto:wb5nlj@home.com