Re: New lists and so on

Russ Renaud wrote:

> >Personally I will thank Paul for the work he is
> >putting into amsat-bb - and I am sure there is no
> >censoring on this list - the last couple of days have
> >proved that beond doubt.
>
> I agree - Paul is doing an outstanding job...

'snip

Hooray for Paul !!!!!  :^}

Ok , sorry , I had some sugar for lunch and I am kinda wired 8^P

Finally, I got a digital camera and can now show you folks what I have
been banging on so look out hopefully next week I will be making changes
to my website with some pic's ....

Also does anyone know of a non-windows ( there that should slip through
the L***x filters ) graphics program that will create thumbnails of full
sized images ?

Want to make it so those that don't have a fat pipe ( I am lucky to have
dsl at home ) can peruse and decide which pic they want to see .......

Really I do love this list , I archive quite a bit of it , so pleeease
don't change it !

tnx

--
Douglas Cole   N7BFS