1296 MHz to 28.5 MHz

Hi all,

While browsing my Modern Electronic Circuits Reference Manual by John
Markus (McGraw-Hill) I noticed a schematic for a 1296 to 28.5 MHz
downconversion.

Interestingly, the original reference was by L. Crutcher, An Active-Mixer
Converter for 1296 MHz, QST, Aug. 1974, p 11-14.  So much for modern...

This reference book contains many radio-useful circuits... just thought Id
pass it along.

73
Chris
KC2BBU