Re: CW - off topic

If the ARRL wants to keep CW as it is now for
an amateur license, I do not think the FCC would
say no to this.  In fact I think the ARRL said it
would ask the FCC to continue to require the
5WPM code regardless what happens with
WARC 2003.

But, hey they had 17 Valedictorians from some
High School out West...so lets just make us all
even and not require any type of examination...
after all, we don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

That's just my opinion, no need to make an
issue over it.

de Bill, N4DH/20WPM, etc.