Re: Rotor grease

I found the Dow Corning 33 grease at an online shopping outlet
http://escopro.com/ecom/lubricants_2.htm
.  If you want to do a group purchase, we can get a 400 pound drum for
only $8,772.09 FOB Houston TX!

For those with more modest requirements, a 5.3 oz tube is about $11 This
is enough for 20 or more rotors as you should use the stuff sparingly -
too much just tends to grab dirt, and to quote my Mech. Eng. prof from a
few years ago "once dirt gets into the bearing - it's the beginning of the
end"

>From the Escopro web site:
"DOW CORNING 33 EXTREME LOW TEMPERATURE BEARING GREASE
This lubricant is for lightly, loaded ball bearings, can be used on
plastic and rubber parts, and is especially useful on equipment that must
operate over a wide temperature range. It has a temperature range of  100
to 355 degrees F and resists oxidation, moisture, and corrosive
atmospheres. It has a light beige to pink color, and is lithium soap
thickened silicone grease."