New lists and so on

Hi all,
It is rather difficult for a person with another
first language than English/American to really
understand what all the fuss is about.

Every now and again we get this type of discussions
going on - just try to mension CW versus SSB or digital
modulations forms - and we have it going.

The important point is that amsat-bb over the years
has provided a lot of very good information and answers
for a lot of people - including myself.

Please do not try to break that up just because
someone use words that should not be used in a
public media like this one.

Personally I will thank Paul for the work he is
putting into amsat-bb - and I am sure there is no
censoring on this list - the last couple of days have
proved that beond doubt.

73 de OZ1MY/Ib