From: "guy lemke" <guy@com-pair.net>
To: <K5OE@aol.com>
Cc: <sats@hamsats.org>; <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 11:25 AM
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] censorship

> Could it be the the BBS is just messing up ??? on top of the attack of
mark's ?? would that beat all...

>     guy kd6mtu
>
> K5OE@aol.com wrote:
>
> > Guy,
> > Something might be wrong at your end.  I saw your response.  I deleted
it, but can recover it when I get home tonight if no one else sends it to
you.  I access AOL via the I-net during the day and don't have access to the
recovery features except via a direct connect.  It came via the BB.
Interestingly, it was in the queue before Mark's, which struck me as funny
because I had not read Mark's yet (you quoted Mark in your reply).