Re: censorship

At 06:59 AM 6/5/2001 -0700, guy lemke wrote:
>Thank you to the new members and I am sorry to say that it seems that
>amsat-bb is now censoring replies to attacks.

No, it isn't.

>I responded to mark fossum's attack in a very civil way and have yet to
>see this posted to the BBS !!

I believe you are referring to this message:
http://www.amsat.org/amsat/archive/amsat-bb/200106/msg00324.html

The AMSAT.ORG log file shows this message was delivered successfully
to your system on the first attempt, after a delay of just over an hour.
If you didn't see it, there must be some problem within your system.

  -Paul
kb5mu@amsat.org