Re: censorship

guy lemke <guy@com-pair.net> wrote:

>Thank you to the new members and I am sorry to say that it
>seems that amsat-bb is now censoring replies to attacks.
>
>I responded to mark fossum's attack in a very civil way and
>have yet to see this posted to the BBS !! Granted I may have
>missed its posting but I don't believe this to be the case...

Since it was posted to the list (I read it myself) and is
exactly where it should be in the list archives, you may
now apologize to the list owners and the AMSAT community.

As always, if people want to see technical discussions on
amsat-bb (or any other mailing list), they should consider
posting something technical. These threads come and go.
Deal with it.

My only satellite activity over the weekend was watching
the numbers on my GPS receiver while I worked on a latte
on the aft deck of MV _Spirit of Vancouver Island_
<http://www.bcferries.bc.ca/fleet/>.

That and seeing Moulin Rouge Saturday - a deliciously
weird and wonderful film, but nothing to do with
satellites, unless you count Kylie Minogue as the
Green Fairy. :-)