Re: Rotor grease

I use Lithium Grease on my riding mower and it's
available in Home Depot, Lowes, etc.

I don't think that should be the grease of choice though
as mentioned.

Hy Gain has been putting a new grease into their rotors.
It's supposed to work down to -30 F.

Don't know what the part number is, but had a friend
who ordered some when he rebuilt his HAM-M.

Think MFJ has taken them over, and not sure if their
is a separate parts place or not...couple of years ago
I bought some directly from HY GAin and a couple of
ladies were running the parts dept.

Hope this helps...

de Bill, N4DH