Re: censorship

i would think that instead of sensoring your post, amsat-bb does block any
post with embedded html coding in it so that those overseas do not get large
files. if you message is not pure ascii, it will be held for kb5mu to look at and
he will then send it back to you. that happened to me several times. i then had
to save my message to ascii and paste it back in my email client and off it
went.

73...bruce