censorship

Thank you to the new members and I am sorry to say that it seems that
amsat-bb is now censoring replies to attacks.

I responded to mark fossum's attack in a very civil way and have yet to
see this posted to the BBS !! Granted I may have missed its posting but
I don't believe this to be the case.

I have had other complaints to this same form of censorship in the last
24 hours too... I am really sorry to see this happening as it is very
unnecessary...

While we are on the subject of censorship as I know that this will
come-up. Yes I will control the messages on the sats board but with only
TWO rules "NO SLAMMING" & "STAY ON SUBJECT"

                Thank You

                Guy    kd6mtu