Re: mailing list

That's a good point Guy. Would "a more controlled venue...." allow me to
SPAM your list and TROLL for users as you are doing here on the
AMSAT-BB? Or would this type of behavior fall under your "controlled"
guidelines?

Personally, I find your behavior (spamming & trolling) more offensive
than the occasional digression into personalities, which is very rare on
this list. After all, who are you trying to "protect" anyway? Are they
unable to speak for themselves?

Sincerely,

Mark Fossum - N0NSV