Re: mailing list

Mark,

I am sorry you see it that way... I don't see myself trolling or spamming... I
asked a simple question to see if their were other people on the list who felt the
same way I do... I have received a over welming response and therefor acted.

If you find this offensive I again apologize to you because I do not intend to be
offensive to anyone..Now with that said I will also reply to your question as to
who I am trying to protect...
NO ONE !!!!!!!!

I will simply say it this way...  I want to keep learning how to work the sats and
improve my skills and the best way to do this is from learning from others who have
all ready done it or work with others and figure out how to do it.. I DO NOT WANT
TO LISTEN TO THE SLAMMING THAT GOES ON !!!!!!!! and if others feel this way too
then what is wrong in asking and forming a new list ???? this does not hurt
amsat-bb in any way that I can see.

You do not have to be a member although you could if you would like this is a free
service I am asking nothing of anyone except good behavior.

                    Sincerely,

                    Guy Lemke
                    kd6mtu