RE: Re: AMSAT has a SECRET: why not 10m instead of V band

> >Because most hams General and above would resent those
> >who have not study for those band to get on them, I am
> >one of them!
>
> Oh please!!!  How many General and above are there outside of the US?

Seriously Matt, the equivalent issue for us in VK is that Limiteds wouldn't
be able to use a 29 MHz uplink, unless it was FM. It'd be intermediate or
full call territory for us here - basically the same issue, different words.
:-)

As for how important that is, I dunno...