mailing list

Would others on this list like to see a mailing list that deals with
just the technical and how to of working the birds without all the Bias
and BS thats being propagated here....

I really get tired of it... I want to have fun and enjoy my hobby and
learn more..

If you are, drop me a email at guy@hamsats.org and I will put one
together on my server...And no I'm not trying to replace amsat-bb all
things have their place and I have gathered a tremendous amount of data
and help here, but just maybe its time for something new ???

Guy Lemke
KD6MTU