Re: AMSAT has a SECRET: why not 10m instead of V band

If what you say is true then why is it we want to give up on the number one
VHF band 144MHz.

Everyone is talking about how the pirates, cab drivers and truckers have
taken over the 144MHz. band.

Are you telling me that we hams don't use 144MHz. all over the world and by
using ALL the other bands no one will take them over????

I think you need to come up with something better than _USE IT OR LOSE IT_
cause "its not true" ......

de mike