Re: Arcjet Motor

On Mon, Jun 04, 2001 at 02:40:43PM -0500, Larry P. Thomas wa0gwa wrote:

> And absolutely uncontrollable in duration, thrust magnitude and thrust
> vector once ignited.  Might be hard to get desired orbit!

And you're under some illusion that anything other than duration in
the above list are controlled now once ignited?

One of the projects in our shop used multiple solid propellant thrusters
which were very small. Hundreds of them could have been located on
something the size of the aft side of P3D.

Mike N4CNW