Re: AMSAT has a SECRET: why not 10m instead of V band

Even of there's a user attrition rate directly proportional to the
satellite transmitter frequencies, we will lose those bands entirely if
they are not used at all. It is incumbent on all of us to do whatever we
can to get on the the higher frequencies, and this list server can coach
those of us less technically talented.

Remember 50 Mhz was deemed rocket science around WWII.

Joel, KI4T