Re: Arcjet Motor

Yeah, you could, but then you'd have to start comprimising on orbital
changes if you need them.  Example:  Do you a) increase the orbital
inclination to 68 degrees, b) adjust the perigee by 4000km, or c) change
the inclination to 45 degrees and adjust the perigee by 2000km.

And adjusting multiple orbital parameters in one burn can get more than a
little hokey.