Re: AMSAT has a SECRET!

Vince R. <vincesr@ij.net> wrote:

>I think that the real problem is that some of the "You
>promised us an EZ-SAT" whiners are just not willing to
>roll up their sleeves, scrounge up some parts, get out
>the soldering iron, and just plain DEVOTE some TIME and
>ENERGY to achieving the goal...

I thought AO-40 *was* an EasySat. It sure looks and feels
like one!

Frankly, I wonder why we pay so much attention to the
whiners. Their minds are made up: AO-40 is a priori
incomprehensible and inaccessible, and they don't want
to know otherwise. It upsets their mythology. Technology
has nothing to do with it.

AMSAT would be lots better off without the whiners.
Quit whining, and *do* something - like building the
kind of satellite you whiners seem to think we need.