Rotor grease

Has anyone ever used a Lithium based grease in their rotors?  I would like
to hear from anyone with first hand knowledge on the qualities of this
grease.  I have looked around for a molybdenum based grease and the dealers
don't seem to have ever heard of it, probably because few of the labels
give this specification.  Any idea of where it could be obtained?  Auto
supply stores, etc?

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org