Re: Arcjet Motor

> The arcjet motor uses simple fuel, that we can test ... here on earth.
> Perhaps the next satellite will be smaller than AO-40 and use the arcject
> (if it works well on AO-40) as its only propulsion system?

That all depends on the orbital parameters we want versus what we'll get
from the launch.  If we want a high inclination orbit, but get a launch
into a GTO, the arcjet just isn't going to have the guts to move the bird
in a reasonable amount of time...but if we end up with a favorable launch
orbit and just need to tweak it, the arcjet will work just fine.