AIDC 3733's for sale

To: amsat-bb@amsat.org

>From K5GNA:

All of the items I listed on Ebay last week now have new item numbers, since
I have relisted everything this week.  So I will resubmit my offer again this
week with an addition or two showing all the new items to look at on Ebay.

I will be at Hamcom in Arlington, Texas on June 8 and 9.  I will be in row 0
tables 4 and 5.

The new pricing for parts and assemblies is as follows:

* AIDC 3733 downconverter =  $54.00 -- shipping is $3.95 in the USA only
* N adapter for the downconverter = $5.00 -- shipping is $2.00 in the USA only
* RF power inserter only, with F connectors = $10.00 - shipping is $2.00 in
the USA
* RF power inserter with wall wart power supply, F connectors = $15.00 -
shipping is $3.50 in USA
* 2 meter IF crystals cut for ambient temp (2400 = 144 MHZ) = $12.00 --
postpaid
* Murata filters - DFC22R44P084BHD (will give SSB NF) = $7.00 -- postpaid
* Corner reflector and downconverter with all hardware = $79.00 + $5.15 for
shipping
* Unused 3' dish with NO HARDWARE = $35.00  + $7.50 for boxes
* Unused 2' dish with NO HARDWARE = $25.00 + $5.00 for boxes
* Unused 3' dish with WA5VJB's tri-band feed kit and ALL HARDWARE for 900 -
2500 MHZ =  $65.00 + $7.50 for boxes
* Unused 2' dish with WA5VJB's tri-band feed kit and ALL HARDWARE for 900 -
2500 MHZ =  $55.00 + $5.00 for boxes
* Shipping must be quoted to your location on the dishes - the other
components are marked and some will ship at no extra charge with the
downconverters or dishes.

You can order all of the above directly from me:

Bob Seydler
8522 Rebawood
Humble, Texas 77346-1789

FOR CONVENIENCE, I have also listed these items on Ebay so a complete
description of the items and large pictures are available. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO
BID ON EBAY.   I will refer you back to Ebay if you Email me a question that
is answered in the description on Ebay. IF YOU ARE UNFAMILIAR WITH THIS
EQUIPMENT, PLEASE CHECK THE 5 ITEMS BELOW ON EBAY BEFORE ASKING ME FOR
INFORMATION.

AIDC 3733 DOWNCONVERTERS =
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1243439545

3' DISHES =
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1243436494

2' DISHES =
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1243437195

CORNER REFLECTOR AND AIDC 3733 DOWNCONVERTER =
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1243434021

3' DISH (or 2' dish) AND WA5VJB TRI-BAND FEED KIT =
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1243438467

All items are available for immediate delivery except on crystals.   More
crystals will arrive within a couple of weeks and will be shipped when they
arrive.

TNX & 73

Bob Seydler
K5GNA