RE: re: AMSAT has a SECRET: why not 10m instead of V band

> Bob Bruninga has suggested this many times.  The problem is
> that in the
> amateur bandplans there is no 10m uplink.  It's not a "legal"
> problem as far
> as I know, but a band plan one.

Band planning issues can be sorted out by agreements, and yes, the A/V idea
would work very well and be a perfect mode for beginners.  I'm all for
giving it a try.

I have only one reservation, and that's our friendly northern neighbours who
seem to inhabit every band from DC to 150 MHz. :-(  They frequently get into
10m repeaters across VK.