Blank messages

Everyone,

I think Keith O'Brien stumbled across something.  He and I recently upgraded
to Internet Explorer 6.0 Beta, and are using Outlook for our email.  This
_could_ be a reason that some of us are receiving "blank emails" with no
subject line.  Just a word of caution for anyone thinking of upgrading to IE
6.0 beta.  Microsoft does not support beta software.

If anybody has sent me any emails lately and I didn't respond, please resend
and hopefully I can get this resolved.  I'd prefer if you send it to my work
address tzibrat@medrad.com.

Thanks,
-Tim
K3TZ

PS - Please, PLEASE no OS flames over this heads up.