Re: FODTrack / G-5400 help?

I'm awaiting rotor cable for my new G-5500, so I've not tried to debug the
FODtrack I've built so far-- but I do remember reading that if the board was
not built on the printed PC board that XQ2FOD provided, and the Fod was
built from an older schematic (the one from 2.6 is okay) that two inputs to
one of the comparators were backwards, and did exactly what you said--
oscillated around a position.  Readm the "HISTORY.TXT" file for these
details.

Otherwise, check your wiring (if not using a PC board), check for solder
bridges, and make sure that the components are in the correct places.

I'll know what happens with my own FODtracker boards (I built 2-- one
spare-- they are cheap) probably in the next 2 weekends or so.

Good Luck

Fred W0FMS