ISS - IRS

Hi,

This is perhaps a little "off-topic", and I apologize for that, but I
thought those of you in the US of A, might find it funny.

Informally, the ISS is called just that here, the "ISS". However, in more
formal speech, such as Television News broadcast, the Dutch name is often
used. That's "Internationaal Ruimte Station", "ruimte" being the Dutch word
for "space". The resulting TLA, is not ISS, but IRS, the name of the very
people who "paid" for it. Hi hi.

Sil - PA3HIL