From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of John Charles
Sent: 03 June 2001 18:04
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] FM on FO-20?

A few times recently I've heard (on passes received here in the UK) what
may be FM being used on FO-20. Certainly there is a carrier with the
signal and it appears to be voice modulated but I can't resolve it
clearly as FM or AM. Whatever or whoever it is certainly uses up a lot
of bandwidth on the bird.

Anyone else noticed this and throw any light on what is going on?

John  M1BTR
--
  m1btr@midmarsh.demon.co.uk
  QRV 6m 2m 70cm 23cm  Member: AMSAT-UK BATC RIG RSGB UK6mG UKRS