DEM 13ULNAK

Just about have the DEM 13ULNAK together.  There were
two different sets of instructions on adjusting the bias.

Anyone that has put one together like to give me your
opinion as to what is the best way to do this?

Only have DMM to make measurements.

Any tip appreciated before I put it in line with a
Drake 2880.

Oh, one other thing, are there gaskets made for the
N Connectors?  I thought there were but did not
receive any in the kit.

tnx, de Bill, N4DH