Re: DX on LEO satellites

Wayne is correct and I'm sure he sees the same things in IL.  For me or
Wayne to work some of the countries you mention Bruce, we'd need a KW ERP
to get into the birds when they're on the horizon over central America and
that's not friendly to other operators.

A LEO that's about twice as high as RS-15 might be acceptable to me.

KB7ADL