Re: Success !!!!!!!!!!!

Congrads Guy. I new you would get it all running. I didn't remove any of the
filters and I m doing great. You could stick a 9 db Rat shack inline pad in
there to reduce the IF a bit and you would than be a bit lower on your noise
floor. I would wait a bit more before moding anything else and just make
sure your rotors are calibrated correctly and your tracking right on. Using
the Sun as a cal check is great. Track the Sun and once it is locked on turn
off tracking and manually move the rotors for peak Sun noise and see how far
off it is from were the tracking program moved your antennas. if there is a
difference correct it in the tracking program with offsets.

Bill WA2TQI