Re: AMSAT has a SECRET!

> I don't understand why 10 meters...if its a handheld wouldn't
> "B" mode be better size wise ??? and doppler

Easy, it takes 10 times more power on the uplink on mode B and the
Doppler is 20 times worse than on 10m.  Both just make the project
harder for casual handheld operation.

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob

ISS-APRS FAQ:       http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/iss-faq.html
PCsat Design        http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/pcsat.html